Olympus AS-9000 Professional Transcription Kit with ODMS R7 Transcription Software:
Industry-Leading Transcription Workflow Management Solution
The AS-9000 Transcription Kit is the perfect companion with Olympus DS Series devices, the professional dictation systems that provide a complete, end-to-end business solution Featuring a four-button foot control pedal, headset, and next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 software, the AS-9000 seamlessly integrates into the workflow of your office environment to significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and multiple office locations. A newly designed user interface provides easy set-up and navigation that creates a customized business solution to meet your needs.
Workflow prioritization and communication enable effective meeting of office deadlines. Included 256-bit AES encryption with DSS Pro-Format provides trusted security for your most sensitive information. The AS-9000 is able to play back your encrypted files from Olympus professional dictation devices, which cannot be done on third party transcription programs.
Efficient workflow management for priority recordings
Prioritize settings and notifications for urgent recordings. Search for and filter through dictation files to effectively manage priority recordings and oversee total workflow.
Seamless interface to speech recognition
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, AS-9000 seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time. Flexible design allows transcriptionists to add multiple author IDs to be linked to Nuance Dragon user profiles to enhance workflow efficiency.
Simple and Intuitive Redesigned User Interface
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an upgraded design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
Simple and Intuitive E-Mail Configuration and Start-up Wizard
The New Start-up wizard creates a fast easy process that will get your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set-up your network server, FTP or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs. This easy process allows the quick set-up of web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365 so your organization will be communicating quickly.
Trusted Data Security through Standard Olympus Encryption
An instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. A customizable backup feature enables secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
- Multiple format playback, including DSS Pro / DSS / WAV / WMA / MP3
- Automatic association of transcription documents with dictation files
- Efficiently routes files within the organization via network server, email, or FTP
- Creates wireless workflow with DS-9500 device
- Easily incorporates speech recognition into your workflow
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Quick installation and configuration with New Start-up Wizard
- Supports web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365
- 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Automatic back-up adds extra protection against accidental data loss
- Scalable solution for small and large offices using standalone or workgroup modes
HID footswitch RS31H
- Configurable & ergonomic
- USB foot pedal with 4 buttons
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (8.2ft)
- Perfect ergonomics for any shoe size – Extra wide centre pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
Under-the-chin head phone (stereo) E103
- Perfect to put on and off without destroying the haircut
- Comfortable to wear even over hours
- Speech optimized sound quality
- 3.5mm ø mini-jack
Included Professional Transcription Software
- Olympus Dictation Management System R7
- DSS Player for Mac (Features vary to ODMS)
- Footswitch Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac) for pedal configuration in HID keyboard mode
- Olympus AS-9002 ODMS Transcription Software Release 7 License Key & Download Link
- Olympus RS-31H Transcription Foot Control
- Olympus E-103 Transcription Headset
Olympus DS-9500 Professional Dictation Wi-Fi Recorder, Slide Switch function with ODMS R7 Dictation Management Software:
Record your voice and manage dictation workflow with enhanced clarity and increased flexibility in any environment.
With advanced features including WiFi technology, a superior noise canceling system, and enhanced structural integrity, the DS-9500 will simplify your workflow and improve dictation management efficiency. WiFi capability enables you to send dictation immediately to your transcriptionist without a USB cord, docking station, or computer. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress ambient noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports, and other noisy environments. A triple layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds including breath "pops" and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy and enhanced workflow efficiency.
Encapsulated in a 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) shockproof body and equipped with an optical slide switch, the DS-9500 is designed to be a strong and dependable workhorse in heavy use environments. Complete with 256bit AES encryption and device pin lock, the DS-9500 provides trusted security for your most sensitive information.
- WiFi compatible for immediate file sharing with transcriptionist
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Certified up to 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) shockproof body
- Alcohol wipe resistant body
- 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Directional stereo recording optimized for conference settings
- Olympus Dictation Management System Release 7 software included
WIFI Compatibility and LAN Connector Included
Managing workflow and sending dictation via WiFi accessibility provides increased flexibility and improved efficiency. Pairing with your personal hotspot or office network provides real-time file sharing with your transcriptionist. Status of transcription files can easily be checked on the DS-9500.
Crystal Clear Voice in any Environment Using Intelligent Dual Microphones
Intelligent dual microphone technology ensures optimization for many different recording environments. For example, in a noisy environment such as an airport, use narrow directionality to ensure the voice is accurately captured. For conference rooms when multiple individuals are speaking, use a wide directionality recording setting to accurately capture all presenters.
Professional Quality Studio Recording Built-In
An included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, enabling more accurate transcription and professional, high quality recordings.
Shock Proof Body Improves Longevity
A reliable body design resistant up to a 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) fall dramatically enhances the lifespan of the DS-9500 in heavy use environments. An optical slide switch reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
- Olympus DS-9500 Wi-Fi Recorder
- Olympus Dictation Management System R7 (ODMS) License (Dictation Module)
- Olympus LI-92B Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Olympus F-5AC AC Adaptor
- Olympus KP-30 microUSB Cable
- Olympus CS-151 Carrying Case
- Olympus CR-21 Docking Station