The Tie Clip Microphone 9173 is an omni-directional condenser microphone for use in various hands-free recording situations such lectures, interviews, and more. Its special qualities include highly efficient electrical specification and it is built to withstand a high degree of reliability under adverse shock conditions. The high sensitivity of the Tie Clip Microphone provides excellent recording quality and has a clip that attaches to collars, ties, or other clothing. The cord can be hidden behind clothing and attached to a Digital Pocket Memo for discrete recording. This miniature microphone is supplied with a small wind screen to provide protection from unwanted surrounding sounds.
- Type: electric condenser microphone
- Directivity: omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -66 dB ±3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Plug type: 3.5 mm mono
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Standard operating voltage: 1.5 V
- Plug type: 3,5 mm mono
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- 1 x LFH-9173 Tie Clip Microphone
- 1 x Adapter 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm
- Information booklet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.