- All dictation equipment and transcription products are sold with a 30 day money back guarantee from date of purchase. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- New dictation equipment and transcription products MUST be unopened. Refurbished products must be returned undamaged and in good condition with all accessories, manuals, original box & packaging materials. Misused or damaged products are not refundable.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refunded amount on all returned products.
- Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our incurred shipping fees. Credits are not issued until the product is received back into our facility.
All returns must be received at our facility no later than 30 days by 5:00 pm (Mountain time) from the date of purchase or no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to you (the buyer) at the buyer's expense. Return package must have an RMA number marked on the postage package (not the product box). An RMA number must be issued within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. An RMA number is valid for 14 calendar days after it is issued.
To cancel an order not yet shipped please contact Moore Electronics, Inc. by email at Sales@mooredictation.com or by phone 1-801-544-6568 before the product is shipped. Please include the original Order Number and Product Number issued at time of purchase.
All equipment is inspected for damages prior to leaving our warehouse. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment by the shipping courier, please contact us immediately as we must be informed within 10 calendar days from the date of receipt for all damage/shipping related claims. Damaged merchandise can be replaced with the same model only. You may also return damaged merchandise for a refund; however, a 15% processing fee will apply. Processing fee will only apply if you choose to return it.
Merchandise that is discovered to be defective upon receipt will be replaced if returned PROMPTLY within the Standard or Immediate return time frame. Any and all merchandise that is found in working condition with no errors will be sent back to you (the buyer) at your expense. All orders that are defective and sent back to us MUST be in original condition with all parts and accessories attached. Partial refunds or fees may apply if orders are returned to warehouse without all parts and accessories. You may return defective merchandise for a refund; however, a 15% processing fee will apply. Processing fee will only apply if you choose to return it.
Immediate Product Returns:
All returns must be received at our facility by 5:00 pm (MST) no later than 10 days from the date of purchase or no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to you (the buyer) at the buyer's expense. Return package must have an RMA number marked on the postage package (not the product box). An RMA number must be issued within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. An RMA number is valid for 14 calendar days after it is issued.
Special Order Returns:
Inventory clearance or close out items do NOT have a money back guarantee, all sales are final on these items. They cannot be exchanged or replaced.
All returns must be received at our facility or postmarked no later than the days specified determined by the return type(Standard or Immediate) by 5:00 pm (MST) from the date of purchase or no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to you (the buyer) at the buyer’s expense.
To return a product within the 10 day or 30 day period, Please Follow These Simple Steps to Complete a Return Refund Request
- Call or email Moore Electronics, Inc at 1-801-544-6568 or Sales@mooredictation.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and mail your package(s) to the address that is on your invoice.
- Write your reason for returning the product and the RMA number on the sales receipt you received with your order or a copy of the sales receipt.
- The RMA number MUST be written underneath your return address at the top left of the package being returned.
- Mail back the product PROMPTLY in the products original factory box, the receipt stating the reason for the return(if no receipt, supply a note with reason) and the Return Merchandise Number (RMA) to the following address:
Moore Electronics, Inc.
733 North King St. #400 PMB162
Layton, UT 84041
Returns that do not include the RMA number or are received at the improper address will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
RMA's which are not received within 14 business days of issue are void and will NOT be honored.
Moore Electronics, Inc. / MooreDictation.com reserves all rights to decline any return, refund or cancellation at any time.