Now available - the Olympus DS9000CA Digital Recorder Pro Bundle (Includes Cradle and Charger). Bundle includes the Olympus DS9000 Professional Digital Recorder, Olympus ODMS software, the Olympus CR21 Docking/ Charging Cradle, and the Olympus F5AC Power Adapter.
Olympus DS-9000 Digital Recorder Pro - Professional Dictation, Streamlined Efficiency. Capture your voice with enhanced clarity, simplicity and flexibility, in any environment.
With advanced features including a superior noise canceling system, best-in-class file encryption, and supreme structural integrity, the Olympus DS-9000 will simplify your workflow and increase dictation management efficiency. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress ambient noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports and other noisy environments. A triple layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy that enhances workflow efficiency.
Encapsulated in a 1.5 meter shockproof body and equipped with an optical slide switch, the DS-9000 is designed to be a strong, dependable workhorse in heavy use environments. Complete with 256-bit AES encryption and device pin lock, the DS-9000 provides trusted security to your most sensitive information.
Olympus DS-9000 Digital Recorder Pro – Key Features:
- Speech Recognition with Accuracy, Clarity and Noise-Reduction. Intelligent dual microphone technology settings ensure optimization for many different recording environments. For example in a noisy environment such as an airport, use narrow directionality to ensure the voice is accurately captured. For conference rooms with multiple individuals speaking, use a wide directionality setting recording to accurately capture all presenters.
- Professional Quality Studio Recording Built-in. The included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, encouraging more accurate transcription and professional quality recordings.
- Motion Sensor and VCVA Technology. While the motion sensor allows the user to wake up the device by picking it up to immediately start recording, the Olympus VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in a speaker's dictation in order to save time, power and recording space. These features are easily customized and allow 15 different sensitivity levels, providing intuitive usage and power saving options for every user.
- Shock Proof Body Improves Longevity. A reliable body design resistant up to a 1.5 meter (4.9-ft) fall significantly improves the lifespan of the device in heavy use environments. An optical slide switch reduces risk of mechanical failure.
- Alcohol wipe resistant body
- 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Directional Stereo Recording optimized for Conference settings
- Olympus Dictation Management System Release 7 software included
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Certified up to 1.5 meter shockproof body
- Precise slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
- Full Color TFT LCD with white LED backlight, 36.72mm x 48.96mm / 2.4 inch (240 x 320 pixels)
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
- Storage media: Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), 2GB, 32GB (External)
- Internal storage media: 2GB (micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours recording time
Advanced Recording Features:
- Motion sensor automatically wakes the device from sleep mode with positional changes
- Voice activated recording (VCVA)
- Microphone sensitivity: 3 Levels (High/Middle/Low)(Conference Mode = Auto)
- Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro & DSS (Overwrite & Append: also WAV)
- Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro/WAV/MP3), 16 (DSS)
- Level meter, VCVA indicator
- Folders: Up to 7 (name changeable)
- Hands-free dictation, stand-alone transcription with optional Olympus Footswitch RS-31
- Full-duplex recording with headphones
- Accessibility: Various settings related to user authorization, e.g., prohibiting erasing of files; menu settings
- Splash message: Option to set personalized welcome message during start-up
- Main button guide: Shows current slide switch function on display
- Alarms: Option to set alarms for particular occasions; beeping noise
- Customizable display content: Option to customize information shown on display
- Programmable buttons: 3
- Single user and workgroup installation
- Server installations including license manager and manager tools (optional)
- Citrix / WTS / Thin client support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.