Philips LFH 9172 Conference Microphone
The perfect complement for digital conference recording systems. The Philips conference microphone delivers brilliant sound quality, accompanied by outstanding ease of use. Revolutionary technology in a straightforward form.
Note: The Philips 9172 are packaged with the Philips 955 Conference System, additional microphones can be purchased to extend the operated range, connect up to six microphones.
Philips 9172 Features:
- Not a single word lost! The Philips Conference Recording System is a compact, easy-to-use solution for all your conference recording needs. High-quality omni-directional conference microphone to capture every discussion in stereo quality. For large conferences, the operating range can be extended by connecting up to six microphones to record up to 32 participants.
- Supreme user-friendliness! Fast and easy set up for hassle-free installation -- No microphone stand required
- Crystal clear sound! Sound pick-up from a 360 degree radius for a perfect recording experience Boundary layer design utilizes the acoustic pressure of the surface.
- Extendable - In order to grow with the future needs of your business, the daisy chain feature of the conference microphone allows the connection of up to 6 microphones to the recording device.
- Easy set up -- The Conference Recording System can be set up in seconds. Place the conference microphones on the conference table, connect them to the DPM Conference Recorder, Now you are ready to go!
Philips LFH9172 Specifications:
- Design: Boundary layer microphone
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Output impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Frequency response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
- Phantom supply voltage: 1,5 to 5 V/ 0,5mA
- Audio plug: 3.5 mm
- Audio jack (for cascading): 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 2 m / 6.5 ft.
Philips 9172 Includes:
- (2) Adapters
We Also Recommend