With the flexible, browser-based, on-demand cloud solution Philips SpeechLive going from speech-to-text has never been easier. We offer you full mobility. You can now take control of your entire dictation workflow, no matter if you are in the office or on the go.
Flexible document creation
Take down your notes, tasks, or documents using a dictation device or the Philips voice recorder app on your smartphone. Send your recording to your assistant for transcription, or depending on the complexity and urgency or your document, take advantage of one of our Philips SpeechLive voice-to-text services.
according to your needs:
Is your assistant ill or too busy with other important things? No problem with Philips SpeechLive, you can use our speech recognition or transcription service on demand. These services will do the typing for you and send back the finished documents straight to your mailbox within no time.
Try for free:
- 30-day free trial
- + 10 min transcription service
- + 100 min speech recognition
- Online dictation and transcription. No software installation required.
- 3 month subscription
- Web player
- Smartphone app dictation (iOS and Android)
- Online transcription with foot control and headset support
- Works for Google Chrome (Windows & MAC) and Firefox (Windows)
- Transcription service, 10 free minutes
- Zapier support to integrate with other cloud apps
- Speech recognition service, 5 free minutes per month per user
- Up to 10 users
- 5 GB / 25 000 min online storage
- Basic workflow
- Speech recognition service, 10 free minutes per month per user
- Up to 120 users. Contact us for more users.
- 20 GB / 100 000 min online storage
- Workflow with individual assignment of typists to authors
- Web recorder with Philips dictation hardware support
- Free live speech-to-text (beta)
Upon purchase, follow-up usage instructions will be emailed directly to your inbox.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.